You've got all of my attention

by - 9:33 AM

It all started with a simple conversation
It was on the weekend and she was talking me up all night
Kept asking if I was only faking
She was there for the taking
Showing me that she was all mine
She told me she lived just around the corner
I wanted to know her
Yeah, she was making me lose my mind
I didn't know quite what I was chasing
She left my heart racing
And all between it was just one night

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 2
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Doux. Empar


Clothing & Accessories

Bodysuit: V/. Catlith - Black (Available at Fetish Fair)
Shoes: Reign. Alexander Heels
Rings: Kibitz. Love Rings - Gold
Bonbon: ChicChica. Bonbon (Available at C88)


Pose My muse done by Reel Poses (Available at Kinky Event)
Song Tearing me up by Bob Moses
Pic taken at Heaven on Earth (Rental Box; Clock Tower Scene)

You May Also Like

0 comments