Just wanna look good for you

by - 9:04 AM

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you
I just wanna look good for you, good for you
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 1
Eyeshadow:  FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Truth. Rumor

Clothing & Accessories

Panties: Just Because. Nicki Panties
Piercings: Mossu. Kinky Piercings Fuck & Me (Available at Kinky Event)
Collar: Mossu. Lust Choker - Daddy's Girl (Available at Fetish Fair)
Tail: Psycho Byts. Neko Shuriken Bento Tail (Available in July Pandora's box)


Pose Bento Ground Sits Vol2 by Foxcity
Song Good for you by Selena Gomez
Pic taken at Netherwood

You May Also Like

0 comments