Hot heat rising

by - 9:28 AM

Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts 
We both know we ain't kids no more

I was too strong you were trembling
You couldn't handle the hot heat rising (rising), mmm
Baby I'm so rising
I was running, you were walking
You couldn't keep up, you were falling down (down)
There's only one way down

I'm giving you up
I've forgiven it all
You set me free, oh


Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 2
Eyes: Lotus. Oceanic Eyes 16 RARE (Available at Applique)
Hair: Taketomi. Clique001


Clothing & Accessories

Dress: Tetra. Miaa Dress - Onyx
Necklace: Supernatural. Bailey - Red Gold
Rings: Kibitz. Love Rings - Gold

Scene

Stage: Anxiety. Bachelor
Microphone: GCD. Vintage Microphone


Pose done by me.

You May Also Like

0 comments