The way you love me

by - 8:23 AM

Oh baby, me and you
We're gonna have a little rendez vous
We're gonna keep it a menage a deux
The way you loved me, gave me deja vu

When I get the feeling real in the summer
You can come and meet me, we can fall in love
Take me to the sea, take me to the sun
Just a little secret, no one needs to know

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 2
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Doux. Shakiria

Clothing & Accessories

Top: Asteria. Irina Shirt - Rose (Available at Mesh body addicts)
Ruffle: Asteria. Irina Ruffle Coset - Red (Available at Mesh body addicts)
Panties: Asteria. Irina Panties - Red (Available at Mesh body addicts)
Shoes: Breathe. Lian Heels - Red Lips (Available at Blush)
Ring: Amala. Abigail Ring


Pose Hot Bento 4 by Foxcity (Available at Tres Chic)
Song Rendez Vous by INNA
Pic taken at Angel of Pain

You May Also Like

0 comments