I'm bigger than these bones

by - 8:46 AM

They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake, the shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Lotus. Grace - 19
Hair: #Foxy. Mai

Clothing & Accessories

Dress: Storybook. Saga - Brown Dress (Available at Epiphany)
Panties: Storybook.. Saga - Faux Painties - Brown (Available at Epiphany)
Sleeves:Storybook. Saga - Brown Sleeves (Available at Epiphany)
Stockings: Storybook. Saga - Brown Stockings (Available at Epiphany)
Mug: AddictionZ. Medieval Mug


Pose done by me.
Song Control by Hasley
Pic taken at Angel of Pain

You May Also Like

0 comments