You can't be fixed

by - 7:28 AM

I've been searching city streets
Trying to find the missing piece like you said

And I searched hard only to find
There's not a fucking thing that's wrong with my mind

I'm tired of trying to be normal
I'm always over thinking
I'm driving myself crazy
So what if I'm fucking crazy

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 2
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Truth. Imani

Clothing & Accessories

JacketVale Koer. Kellu Bomber Jacket (Available at C88)
Shorts: Villena. Ripped Demin Shorts - Black (Available from Kustom 9)
Fishnets: Pinkranger. Nior Fishnet Leggings
Boots: AsteroidBox. Peongkeu Boots (Available from Rewind)
Gun: BellePoses. Gun 5 R (Available from August Pandora's Box)


Pose Angelfire 5 by BellePoses (Available from August Pandora's Box)
Song I'm gonna show you crazy by Bebe Rexha
Scene Cyber Background by BellePoses (Available from August Pandora's Box)

You May Also Like

0 comments