The smile when you tore me apart

by - 10:00 AM

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There's no escape now
No mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wish they would turn into real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick: go&see. Viva * HUD 2
Eyes: Lotus. Freedom Eyes - 06
Hair: Truth. Margarita

Clothing & Accessories

Top: V/. Nesha Top (Available at Frou Frou)
Necklace: Supernatural. Erin - Gold

Scene

Background: RO. Danse Macabre - Ruins Stage RARE (Available at arcade)
Coffin: RO. Danse Macabre - Nocte Coffin (Available at arcade)


Pose done by me.
Song Angels by Within Temptation

You May Also Like

0 comments