Love hurts

by - 9:15 AM

Oh my precious ember burning, my sweet glowing light
From the moment I first saw you I was yours and you were mine
Deep down we both knew you were trouble by design
And the echo of my mother's words, "baby don't you play with fire."
I was always playing the part; first love only set by a spark
There was no way changing my mind

Now I'm under your spell, trapped in a lie
Shouldn't have stood that close to the fire
No turning back, no where to run
No where to hide, it's too late to say goodbye
Push back from my heart, wish we could go back to the start,
But oh my god is this real? No more time
It's too late, it's too late to say goodbye

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick: go&see. Viva * HUD 2
Eyeshadow: FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Doux. Mariah

On Weezy & Me

Suit: Deadwool. Peak Suit (Royal) - Black Pin
-
Bodysuit: Asteria. Jinx Bodysuit & Belt - Black (Available at Frou Frou)
Coat: Rowne. Olesya Lace Coat - Onyx
Necklace: Supernatural. Mei Choker and Necklace - Red (Available at Tres Chic)
Boots: Empire. Jasmine
Cigarette: [NikotiN] Holder Cigarette - Vintage


Poses done by me.
Song Too late to say goodbye by Cage the Elephant
Scene Night Lust Club by Astralia (Available at arcade)

You May Also Like

0 comments