I'm so out of here

by - 9:04 AM

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  V/. Medea Lipsticks
Eyeshadow:  FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Truth. Apple (Available at Uber)

Clothing & Accessories

Dress: Chain. Girl Dress - Maroon RARE (Available at Cosmopolitan)
Purse: AsteroidBox. Heatu Bag // Black
Rings: Kibitz. Love rings
Bracelets: Chain. Babygirl Bracelet & Metal Arm Cuff (Available at Cosmopolitan)
Earrings: Chain. Girl Earrings (Available at Cosmopolitan)

Pose Joyssance 1 by La Baguette
Song Fight Song by Rachel Platten
Scene Illusion II *9* by Minimal

You May Also Like

0 comments