Fire in my soul

by - 8:54 AM

Oh, it's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
Cause I got me for life
(Got me for life, yeah)
Oh I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul

I don't need anything to get me through the night
Just the beat that's in my heart
Yeah, it's keeping me alive
(Keeps me alive)
I don't need anything to make me satisfied (You know)
Cause the music fills me good and it gets me every time

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick: V/. Medea Lipsticks (Available at Blush)
Eyeshadow: FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Beusy. Avail (Available at N21)

Clothing & Accessories

Dress: Varonis. Lena Dress - Burgundy (Available at Shiny Shabby)
Necklace: Supernatural. Brooke - Black
Shoes: Breathe. Nani Heels - Wine (Available at Chapter 4)
Headphones: To be unique. DJ-H2 (Back Woman)


Pose done by me.
Song Me, Myself, & I by G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha
Scene Afterglow by Minimal (Available at Uber)

You May Also Like

0 comments