You wear my make-up well

by - 11:07 AM

I'm gonna say the word
And own you (oh yeah)
You'll by my g.i.r.l
Guy, I'm romance and loves to hold you (Oh yeah)
Know, you wear my make-up well

I'm gonna wear the towel, the power to leave you
I'm aiming for full control of this love (of this love)
Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet
Love me, love me, please retreat
Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Lotus. Grace eyes
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 1
Eyeshadow:  FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Hair: Doux. Shakiria

Clothing & Accessories

Lingerie: Ghoul. Eunsol Lingerie - Bridal (Available at Kawaii Project on the 20th)
Stockings: [I<3F] Stockings [08] Lace & Normal (Available at Chapter 4)
Ring: Amala. The Abigail Ring
Earring: Amala. The Abigail Earrings
Cigarette: [NikotiN] Holder Cigarette - Vintage


Pose done by me. 
Song G.U.Y by Lady Gaga.
Scene Cute Bubbles Background RARE by Astralia.

You May Also Like

0 comments