This is not a dream

by - 8:49 AM

And all the people say
You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Lotus. Vision eyes (Available at Totally Top Shelf)
Eyeshadow:  FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Expression: Catwa. Scream (Available at Crystal Heart)
Hair: Truth. Thea

Clothing & Accessories

Top: Asteria. Daniella Lace Top - Black (Available at Shiny Shabby)
Shorts: Asteria. Daniella Panties - Black (Available at Shiny Shabby)
Bra: Asteria. Daniella Bustier - Black (Available at Shiny Shabby)
Necklace: E.marie. Zodiac Necklace - Sagittarius (Available at Kustom 9)
Rings: V/. Lali Rings (Available at Liaisons Collab)


Pose done by me.
Song Gasoline by Halsey
Pic taken at The Beguiled

You May Also Like

0 comments