Lets make the most of the night

by - 9:08 AM

Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing til we die (til we die)

I hear your heart beat the the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms,
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  go&see. Viva * HUD 1
Eyeshadow:  FetchxVeechi. Essential Matte Catwa
Eyes: LotusGrace Eyes
Hair: Beusy. Olivia (Available at Uber)

Clothing & Accessories

Top: Eliavah. Ephemeral Half-Lace Bandeau
Skirt: [I<3F] Skirt [03] (Available at Kinky Event)
Panties: Blueberry. Cookie Panties
Necklace: *PerveTTe* Luna Chocker - Gold (Available at Somber)

Pose done by me.
Song Die young by Ke$ha
Scene Club Vigilante by SEUL (Available at Epiphany)

You May Also Like

0 comments