This isn't Gotham

by - 10:51 AM

I'm peeling the skin off my face
'Cause I really hate being safe
The normals, they make me afraid
The crazies, the make me feel sane

I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Lotus. Bliss Eyes 02 (Available at LTTL SMLL STYL)
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Hairbase: S.M.A.C Lucy Hairbase Black/White
Hair: Truth. Deja Updated - VIP Gift

Clothing & Accessories

Bodysuit: [I<3F] Kittysuit (Available in the May Bishbox)
Cat Mask: Amala. Cat Spy Mask - Black
Necklace: Random.Matter. Hobi Choker - Gold
Boots: Reign. Amelia Fringed Booties - Fatpack
Diamond: IZU. Diamond Mesh 1


Pose done by me.
Pic taken at Everwinter
Song Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez.

You May Also Like

0 comments