Forget about the world

by - 7:58 AM

I want you to love me
Like I'm a hot ride (Uh yeah)
Keep thinkin' of me (uh)
Doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world
'Cause it's gon' to be me and you tonight (yeah)
I wanna make you beg for it
Then I'mma make you swallow your pride

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Lotus. Bliss Eyes 02 (Available at LTTL SMLL STYL)
Eye Shadow: Musa. Eyeshadow Wumei 2
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Hairbase: S.M.A.C Lucy Hairbase Black/White
Hair: Truth. Taja

Clothing & Accessories

Bikini: [I<3F] Bikini [01] (Available at Jersey Shore 2)
Cardigan: [I<3F] Cardigan [01] (Available at Jersey Shore 2)
Glasses: Swallow. Chic Shades *Freebie*
Rings: Kibitz. Love rings - gold
Toe rings: Kibitz. Kandria toe rings - gold


Pose done by me.
Pic taken at Baja Norte
Song Only girl (in the world) by Rihanna.

You May Also Like

0 comments