I like me broken

by - 8:11 AM

Make me into your fantasy, but this is a horror show
Games you play; they don't work on me, cause I got tricks of my own
You feel it coming, you feel it in your bones
Release your monster

I love the voices in my head, you think I'm running of the edge.
You wanna fix me? Maybe I like me broken
I love my life cause it's a mess
I'm livin' for the craziness
You wanna fix me? Maybe I like me broken


Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Lipstick:  Lotus. Pure Lipstick Hud #3
Hairbase: S.M.A.C Lucy Hairbase Black/White
Eyes: Lotus. Grace Eyes
Hair: Truth. Imani (Available at Uber)

Clothing & Accessories

Top: [I<3F] Top [05] Undress me (Available at anyBody)
Panties: .Miss chelsea. Gene Panties Black
Socks: Ghoul. Smile Stocking Black
Rings: Kibitz. Love rings - gold


Scene and pose "Harlequin" Cage Prop by Wetcat&Astralia
Song Voices in my head by #NerdOut
Pose slightly edited by me. 

You May Also Like

0 comments