What happens in vegas

by - 1:02 PM

Sorry that I haven't posted anything in awhile! I've been really busy with rl and haven't had the motivation to get on and take pictures. Over the next month my posting will probably be few and far between but hopefully starting in July I can get back into the swing of things! Thanks to all of you that are still following me <3

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Slate
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Eye Shadow: Musa. Eyeshadow Wumei 2
Hairbase: S.M.A.C Lucy Hairbase Black/White
Hair: Little bones. Twyla

Clothing

Slip: [I<3F] Slip [03] Maitreya (Available at Mesh body addicts)

Scene:

Room: CMYK// 2. you're my destiny

Bar: Ama. and Nais : Bondage Bar (Available at ROMP)

Pose done by me.

You May Also Like

0 comments