Fairies in the forest

by - 8:42 AM

This my last post for the Fantasy Faire, and by far my favorite. I had a lot of fun coming up with different ideas for it. When I first applied to be a blogger for it I had hoped I could come up with stories for each picture, but my rl didn't allow me the time for that, so I decided to just let each picture tell its own story. I hope you have all liked them! Also special thanks to Eden for doing this picture with me :)

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Hair: Doux. Adachi
Hands: VISTA. Bento prohands fem V.2

Clothing & Accessories

Top: RFC. RFL Dragon Top (Available at Fantasy Faire)
Leggings: Blueberry. Cake leggings
Belt: Kibitz. Morgana Bottoms - onyx RARE
Boots: Blueberry. Celia Boots - Flat Heel
Sword: RSDC Armoury. Celtic 1H Sword

On Eden

Outfit: Meche. Neverland Fairy Outfit Complete
Hair: Tram. G0220 Hair


Poses done by me.
Pic taken at Storybrooke Gardens

You May Also Like

0 comments