Learning to play

by - 9:14 AM


After talking about it, Nadia and I decided we wanted to try it out having our own blogs. I thought this cute pic I took with Eden would be the perfect way to introduce you to my new blog :D I hope you all like it!

Body
Head: Catwa.  Catya
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Slate
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Dramatic & Fluttering Falsies
Bruises: Izzie's. Knee Wounds
Hair: Little bones. Twyla (Available at Uber)
Hands: VISTA. Bento prohands fem V.2

Clothing & Accessories

Shirt: [Pumpkin] Crop Baseball Jersey - Pink/Stripe
Shorts: [Pumpkin] Layered Shorts - Pink
Shoes: [Vale Koer] Adored Trainers - Fatpack (Available at Uber)
Rings: Ama. Rose rings (Available at Lootbox)

On Eden

Hair: [monso] My Hair - Sohyun 
Shirt: ~LaZo. Quinn Shirt - FATPACK
Overalls: Plum - Uban Overalls {B}
Shoes: ~Dream. Keds - Milk {B&K}
Bat: FLECHA. Mesh baseball bat mesh 4

Poses done by me.
Pic taken at BUFFO

You May Also Like

0 comments